Welcome to The A2Zdigitalmart.com
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following Information about you:
- The information you provide by completing forms on our Site as well as information provided in subscribing to our services or requesting further services.
- A record of your correspondence with us.
- General, aggregated, demographic and non-personal information.
- Details of the transaction you conclude via our Site or in fulfillment of your orders.
- Details about your computer including but not limited to IP address as well as information about your general internet usage your general internet usage.
- Any other information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Site.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use Information held about you in the following ways:
to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalized content.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Platform or between you and us.
- to improve our services and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you.
- to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Platform.
- to notify you about changes to our services.
- for any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform.
- to administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfill your requests for incentives, and/or to allow you to participate in sweepstakes and to notify you if you are a sweepstakes winner.
TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
You can access and review your personal information of the site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
The “Customer Support” link on the site webpage contains our customer support email and phone details.
Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with the law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Your Information may be transferred, stored, processed and used by our affiliated companies and/or non-affiliated service providers in one or more countries outside your originating country. Your payment details may be transferred to and stored with our affiliated companies in order to, among other things, process your payment details and provide support services to you.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES WE APPLY
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND AMEND YOUR INFORMATION?
You are able to access a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with the Platform for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating your Information.
Examples of information you can access easily at the Platform include:
- up-to-date information regarding recent orders;
- personally, identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences);
- payment settings (including credit card information); and
- e-mail notification settings.
You can opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer communication preferences, through live chat or the unsubscribe link within the email communication. For marketing via your mobile application, you will need to adjust your notifications settings in the general section of your mobile.
Also, our system will place cookies when you log on to our Platform and this is to ensure you have an enjoyable user experience and are able to utilize all aspects of the Platform. You may disable Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. If you disable Cookies, it will affect how our Platform works and you may not be able to access or use certain areas of our Platform or full functionality. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you visit most often, which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your Site experience.
We may retain a copy of your Information for compliance reasons. When you update Information, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.
CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
Any information is cannot be collected or is removed in case collected for any person who is under the age of 13, in case you have your parents consent only then would we allow you to have your account on the website, however in case found out that the account belongs to a child under the age of 13, we will remove the account immediately as it doesn’t have any parents consent. We request parents to monitor and have knowledge of all the online activities of their children under age of 18 as a2zdigitalmart.com does not sell to anyone who is under the age of 13 as in this case you are required to seek cons the end of your parents or guardian while making the purchase.
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Platform frequently to see recent changes.
In case you want to get in touch with us with your feedback, queries or any input you may have, we would be delighted to hear from you and would feel good to serve you. Kindly feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 04 3233631.